Learning coaching skills can help you - at work, in relationships, for personal development, or to become a coach yourself.
Small Steps to BIG Changes: Explore the Power of Coaching
- Get more from your life
- Increase your self-confidence
- Make things happen!
On this popular course you will learn basic life coaching skills and how to put them into practice to become more successful in all aspects of life. Become your own life coach, and learn to coach others at home, work and throughout your life.
Next FREE taster session dates and course dates are at the bottom of this page.
No specific skills or knowledge needed: just bring your openness and curiosity.
Previous Participants say:
"Every single original objective was completely overshadowed by the huge amount of additional learning I gained from the course. I have been completely overwhelmed by my learning on the course and it has already totally changed my life, outlook and attitude."
"The trainers are exceptionally gifted. I have worked in IT for 20 years and have been on many training courses, none of which have come remotely up to this standard. The style is hugely friendly, inclusive, considered and the trainers appeared genuinely interested in each individual."
What Will the Course Give me?
- Learn life coaching skills to use for yourself and others
- Work on your own issues using the creative energy of the group
- Accelerate your personal growth
- Increase your confidence.
You will take away:
- A deeper understanding of why people behave as they do
- A proven coaching model to help colleagues, family and self
- Ideas and resources to solve day-to-day problems
- Greater belief in yourself.
Begin to live a happier and more fulfilled life AND be better able to help those who matter to you.
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
Is This Course for Me?
Do you ever wonder why people behave as they do? Do you identify with any of these:
- “Why is my partner so upset?”
- “What’s wrong with my children?”
- “Why can’t I get on with people at work?”
- “Why can’t I work out what I really want?”
What would it be like if you could really understand what people want or mean – and knew how to respond with clarity and insight. If you...
- have problems you can’t solve or relationships you’d like to improve
- seek more meaning and satisfaction from work or personal life
- want to motivate yourself and become more effective
...then this course is for you.
See Advert below for details of our next course as well as our FREE taster sessions - you can try before you buy!
Previous Participants say:
"I would recommend anyone who is interested in improving their life, interested in coaching or just dealing with a specific issue, to go on this course" Fiona Malone