Mastering coaching skills in everyday life
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself” - George Bernard Shaw
This course is for people who are ready to enhance their existing coaching skills through the use of some of the most powerful personal development techniques created in the last few decades. It’s an exciting programme that brings together coaching and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in a way that allows you to get to know yourself better, and learn how best to influence others.
The course is largely experiential, giving you plenty of opportunities to learn new techniques and practise new skills, with the benefit of valuable feedback from your trainers and your peers.
The Advanced course is designed to accelerate your personal growth and to enhance your coaching: by honing your technique, teaching you additional skills, and integrating the best of NLP.
What benefits can you expect from attending this course? You will:
- Have a valuable opportunity to further practice your coaching skills using skilled feedback from a professional coaching team
- Learn how NLP can be used to make coaching even more powerful
- Strengthen your ability to support, motivate and influence the people around you
- Work with other skilled and committed people to achieve your personal objectives.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of your own thoughts, feelings, patterns and motivators, and how to use them to enrich your life
- Be highly skilled at managing change for yourself and others
- Have a powerful set of NLP techniques to augment your coaching skills
- Be equipped to make a positive difference to your life: to turn it into what you really want.
The 2020 Advanced course runs fortnightly on Friday mornings from 9.30 to 1.00 on these dates:
Feb 14, Feb 28, Mar 13, Mar 27, Apr 17, May 1.
Investment: Special price for graduates of ‘Small Steps to BIG Changes’ = £340 (standard rate £395).
A deposit of £50 by 30th October will secure your place, with final payment by Jan 31st 2020.
There are a limited number of places on the course to ensure personal attention from the trainers and helpers. There are 8 places available for new participants and 4 for previous participants who want to refresh their skills as they make changes in their lives and work with the benefit of support and accountability.
Reserve your place with Charlie Green: 07733 263200 or email@example.com.