Learning coaching skills can help you - at work, in relationships, for personal development, or to become a coach yourself.
Small Steps to BIG Changes: Explore the Power of Coaching
- Get more from your life
- Increase your self-confidence
- Make things happen!
On this popular course you will learn vital life coaching skills and how to put them into practice to become more successful in all aspects of life. Become your own life coach, and learn to coach others at home, work and throughout your life.
Next Course begins April 12th 2021 for six Monday evenings on Zoom from 7.00 - 9:15 pm (excluding 3 May bank holiday).
There will be breakout sessions each week so participants can work in smaller groups or pairs with support from 2 professional coaches and 2 qualified course helpers.
No specific skills or knowledge needed: just bring your openness and curiosity.
Previous Participants say:
"Every single original objective was completely overshadowed by the huge amount of additional learning I gained from the course. I have been completely overwhelmed by my learning on the course and it has already totally changed my life, outlook and attitude."
"The trainers are exceptionally gifted. I have worked in IT for 20 years and have been on many training courses, none of which have come remotely up to this standard. The style is hugely friendly, inclusive, considered and the trainers appeared genuinely interested in each individual."
FREE taster Events for Small Steps to BIG Changes - try before you buy!
Join us online and discover what Coaching – and specifically the Small Steps to BIG Changes course - can do for you.
An enjoyable and informative evening with 2 professional coaches.
Monday January 25th @ 7.00 - 8.15pm
Saturday February 20th @ 10.30 - 11.45am
What Will the 6 week Course Give me?
- Learn life coaching skills to use for yourself and others
- Work on your own issues using the creative energy of the group
- Accelerate your personal growth
- Increase your self esteem and confidence.
You will take away:
- A deeper understanding of why people behave as they do
- A proven coaching model to help colleagues, family and self
- Ideas and resources to solve day-to-day problems
- Greater belief in yourself.
Begin to live a happier and more fulfilled life AND be better able to help those who matter to you.
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
Is This Course for Me?
Do you ever wonder why people behave as they do? Do you identify with any of these:
- “Why can't I stop doing the things that are not good for me?"
- "why can't I make my goals a reality"
- "why can't I get myself / my partner / my kids / my team motivated?"
- "Why is it so hard to communicate with my partner / family / team?"
- "Why do people keep reacting to me in the same way?"
- "Why do other people seem so much more confident than me?"
- "Why is it so hard to say 'no'?
- “Why do I find it hard to get on with other people?”
- “Why can’t I work out what I really want?”
What would it be like if you could really understand what people want or mean – and knew how to respond with clarity and insight.
- have problems you can’t solve or relationships you’d like to improve
- seek more meaning and satisfaction from work or personal life
- want to build your self-confidence and self-esteem
- want to motivate yourself and become more effective
...then this course is for you.
Next Course begins 12th April 2021.
Six Monday evenings on Zoom 7.00 to 9.15pm, on the following dates: April 12, 18, 26, May 10, 17, 24.
The 6 week course is an investment of £370 (full price)
Take action quickly - a massive 20% discount to the first person to book after each taster - pay only £296 for this life changing course.
Early Bird - 10% discount to the next 7 people who book - pay only £333 for this life changing course.
Is the cost an issue? This year we are offering two reduced rate places to support those significantly affected by Covid 19, students, unemployed or low income - please email email@example.com to discuss.
This course is complete in itself, but for everyone who wants to continue their personal learning & development or wants to set up as a professional coach, we will be running our popular Advanced Coaching Skills course online later in 2021 - Mastering Coaching Skills.