The group is essentially - but not exclusively - for graduates of my 8 week training course. Others who have had a grounding in mindfulness practice - perhaps via their yoga/spiritual practice, or via other secular trainings - are very welcome to join us with the understanding that that this is not a rudimentary teaching of the basics
Meetings start at 7 pm and will follow this simple structure:
- An initial period of silence until broken by someone taking the initiative to start the circle of introductions
- a brief circle of (optional) introductions: Who and how are you? How's your month been? How's your practice going?
- a period of guided mindfulness practice (guidance often informed by any shared theme in introductions)
- followed by an opportunity for group debrief about the experience of the practice
- then more generally about challenges to, and opportunities of, mindfulness practice in daily life.
We usually finish around 8.30
The Woodbridge group has run continuously for 6 years and people found it supportive; both personally at times of triumph and tribulation and also generally as a supportive forum for encouraging the maintenance of practice.
I may not always be able to make the third Wednesday of the month. When I do have a clash of commitments I will give good advance notice and make an alternative arrangement for either the previous or the next Wednesday.
At the World pay, below, you'll see two ticket pricing options - the second £30, is a bulk-buy economy for regular attendance for 6 months. If that suits you best, it's best to arrange that direct with me at the meeting.
Hoping to see you there?