This group is a mindfulness practice group open to all. At the core of the group there will be people who have previously completed an 8 week course with me in Ipswich or Woodbridge
Meetings start at 7 pm and will follow this simple structure:
- An initial period of silence until broken by someone taking the initiative to start the circle of introductions
- a brief circle of (optional) introductions: Who and how are you? How's your month been? How's your practice going?
- a period of guided mindfulness practice (guidance often informed by any shared theme arising in introductions)
- followed by an opportunity for group debrief about the experience of the practice
- then more generally about challenges to, and opportunities of, mindfulness practice in daily life.
We usually finish around 8.30
The Woodbridge group has run continuously for 6 years and people found it supportive; personally at times of both triumph and tribulation and also generally as a supportive forum for encouraging the maintenance of practice.
I may not always be able to make the third Wednesday of the month. When I do have a clash of commitments I will give good advance notice and make an alternative arrangement for either the previous or the next Wednesday.
I am now offering this group as a FREE drop-in event that is also suitable for people who are wanting a taster opportunity if they are considering doing the 8 week mindfulness training course.
IMPORTANT - please still book your place via this website so that I will know that you will joining us
Hoping to see you there?