The Coach group is a monthly drop-in for qualified coaches to share ideas, practice skills, and work on their own personal development.
Agenda and timings are agreed at the start of the evening. Everyone gets the chance both to coach and be coached.
We normally meet on Monday, but have changed to Thursday while the Small Steps course is running on Monday evenings.
The group begins at 7.00pm and we finish by 9.00pm (or maybe earlier if it is a small group). The cost is £5.00 .
Your zoom link will be send once you have booked. To book scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Agree timetable for evening
- Coaching exercise (provided by BWIS coaches or one of the participants - bring one along to try if you like)
- Coaching time - the time will be divided according to people's wishes. Possible use of time:
- explore a personal issue and get group coaching
- lead a discussion on something of interest
- offer a session on any coaching-related topic
- practice a coaching skill/technique
- peer supervision