Coach Group is a monthly drop-in for those with coaching experience or qualifications to share ideas, practice skills, work on their own development, or to bring client or business-building issues.
Agenda and timings are agreed at the start of the evening. Everyone gets the chance both to coach and be coached.
The group meets on Monday evenings, usually second one of the month. Meetings are currently held online using Zoom, this may be reviewed later in the year.
We begin at 7.00pm (so please join the call a few minutes before) and finish by 9.00pm, or maybe earlier if it is a small group. The cost is £6.00 (after being £5 for many years).
Your zoom link will be send once you have booked. To book scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Agree timetable for evening
- Coaching input or exercise (do feel free to offer something you'd like to try out)
- Coaching time - divided according to people's wishes. Suggestions:
- explore a personal issue and get group coaching
- lead a discussion on something of interest
- offer a session on any coaching-related topic
- practice a coaching skill/technique
- peer supervision