Welcome Initial post - - hope to hear back from you?

martinwilks44

Welcome Initial post - - hope to hear back from you?

Postby martinwilks44 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 pm

Welcome,

A great group last night; wonderful facilitation from Phil - thought, (AND ACTION), provoking.

Pleasing to meet new attendees as well as welcoming back some of our regulars (you know who you are!)

We can continue with the mutual support of being in a group by reporting back on progress. These posts are NOT out on the WWW - only visible to people logged in to the BWIS site and specifically navigating here from the link that I have shared via email.

I shared that I lack confidence with communicating on online forums - so this IS one of my small, achievable steps: to put together the forum and post upon it. I'm usually scared to contribute - expecting that an ensuing dialogue will end up taking up much of my time, OR, that no one will respond.

warm regards,

Martin
SueGray95

March Life Lounge

Postby SueGray95 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:37 pm

I really appreciated being reminded of the 'start small' principle to being successful at what I'm doing to build my confidence - 10 steps - breaking it down. I got over whelmed yesterday - breathed and started with something much smaller - and succeeded. Phew - felt much easier

Sue
CharlieGreen27

Re: Welcome Initial post - - hope to hear back from you?

Postby CharlieGreen27 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi, my husband and I have been applying the idea of 'quick wins' around the house. They are like small steps, but not thinking about them as a long list of ALL the things we have to do to keep the home and family in flow as this can feel overwhelming. So small tasks 'quick wins' have made such a difference to our levels of motivation and brought an almost fun approach to running the home! It is currently looking rather calm and lovely!

Thanks Phil for an inspiring evening.

Love to hear from anyone else who is enjoying their small steps to BIG changes

Charlie x
PhilManington26

Re: Welcome Initial post - - hope to hear back from you?

Postby PhilManington26 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:38 am

There's an interesting article in Forbes magazine about self-confidence, from 5 successful entrepeneurs. Their top tips are:

1. Know your worth
2. Get things done
3. Dress the part
4. Don't look outward for approval
5.The mind/body connection is real

You can read the full article at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateharris ... a35d7913c2

Return to “Confidence from the inside out”